HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. Bitpanda just became Austria’s first unicorn start-up, pushing our company’s valuation to $1.2 billion and we have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
We are currently looking for experienced HR Business Partners to build up the strength of our strategic HR Business Partner team. As an HR Business Partner at Bitpanda, you will partner with our Business Leaders to further enhance the engagement and experience of our employees and co-develop our global management development and support programmes.
As an HR Business Partner at Bitpanda, you will partner with our Business Leaders to further enhance the engagement and experience of our employees and co-develop our global management development and support programs.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Business Leaders as a dedicated HR Business Partner for one of our C-level departments by providing leadership and management support.
- Support our Business Leaders in building realistic growth plans and you actively translate these growth plans into effective hiring plans.
- Implement performance management strategies in the department you are supporting.
- Drive data-informed decisions and support in calibrating and rewarding high performance.
- Evolve Bitpanda’s organisational effectiveness by initiating and implementing global people programmes.
- Foster leadership development activities in your business area either through a global Bitpanda programme or tailored for your business function.
What we’re looking for:
- You are excited about helping us to further develop our people practices while sharing our passion to keep things simple in design, light on process and high on impact.
- Your ability to build effective relationships at all levels helps you prevent and resolve those tricky employment and performance issues.
- You are proactive and you do not only deal with ambiguity well yourself, you also enjoy supporting the organisation in dealing with change and ambiguity in a healthy way.
- You have multiple years of experience as an HR Business Partner in a fast change, digital-first environment.
- You have strong project management skills and preferably experience in implementing and managing company-wide HR projects or programmes.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Gym discount
- Free company health consultations
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in Vienna’s fintech hub in the 2nd district
- German classes
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.