Head of Software and Technical Operations
Pinkcube – Please join us!
We are an online B2B supplier of promotional gifts and merchandise. Our innovative company is scaled-up with ambition. Want proof? In the past few years we have won the Deloitte Technology Fast50 and FD Gazelle awards, which are given to the fastest-growing profitable companies in the Netherlands. And now we’re raising the bar to the next level by expanding our markets internationally, starting in Spain. To make scaling-up look easy, we need a state-of-the-art platform to support our work.
Therefore Pinkcube is working towards a future-proof composable architecture. We’re in the early phase of a platform migration that will transform Pinkcube from a Dutch scale-up to an international webshop success. If you feel excited and challenged by transforming our current platform into a composable system—one that is multilingual, multi market and multi brand, but still scalable, flexible and cost-effective—we are looking for you!
Head of Technical Operations (full-time)
As the tech lead, your job role will have multi functions: you’ll be an architect, project manager, software engineer, and mentor, all at the same time. You’ll be driving high-level architectural discussions and turning big ideas into reality. You’ll have enthusiasm for all you do, including leading design meetings, handling tech breakdowns, and managing the people and projects that are responsible for the steady performance of our systems at all times. Of course, you won’t be doing this by yourself. Your team will consist of 3 full-stack developers, plus some external freelancers and implementation partners. In addition, you will work closely with the product owner and other stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Manage the team to reach a higher level by introducing state-of-the-art processes and procedures
- Design, code, and compose architecture, including the selection of landscape components
- Maintain and update roadmaps in cooperation with the product owner
- Support the personal development of team members by setting personal goals, by having quarterly reviews and regular one-on-ones, and by mentoring and coaching
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Maintain a steady performance of our main platforms and tech infrastructures throughout all phases of the migration
- Master degree or equivalent
- A deep understanding of data-architecture and changing software landscapes in e-commerce
- Experience in managing software development teams
- Fluency in English
The benefits of working at Pinkcube
You’ll be working in an open and informal organization, with 40 colleagues who care about our customers. We love employees who are creative, ity, and appreciate a drive to achieve the best result even more. We can offer you the following benefits:
- A good salary
- 25 vacation days
- A pension plan
- Friday afternoon drinks / Regular team events
- A forest next to our office for a relaxing lunch walk
- Flexibility to work from home
Over Pinkcube B.V.
Fluitend online je promotieartikelen bestellen, dat doe je bij Pinkcube. Handige zoekfuncties, een duidelijke offerte binnen 1 minuut, een digitaal ontwerp binnen 1 uur, een snelle levering en producten van topkwaliteit, waar bedrijfslogo’s perfect op gedrukt staan. Het belangrijkste uitgangspunt bij dit alles: onze klant staat centraal. Pinkcube weet wat werkt, geeft advies en vindt persoonlijk contact essentieel. We groeien, innoveren en breiden uit, met lanceringen in Spanje en Frankrijk. De wereld kleurt roze. Pinkcube: moeiteloos het mooiste resultaat.