Head of Social Media Lead (f/m/d)
We’re (still) hiring! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Not sure if now is a good time to change jobs? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. We closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 and have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As Global Social Media Lead, you will be responsible for conceptualising and executing high-quality social media initiatives. You will act as the key stakeholder for driving all our existing social media channels forward and trying out new ideas on both existing and emerging platforms. You are driven by a deep passion for, understanding of and restless drive around social media platforms. As a Team Lead in the Marketing team, you will work closely with other in-house specialists as well as agencies and build up and lead your own team of social media experts.
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualise and execute highly-relevant social media initiatives across Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok and more
- Talent for quickly jumping on emerging trends and turning them into highly-effective content ideas for our own social media channels
- Work with industry-leading agencies and influencers to bring our social media presence to the next level
- Proactively and constantly bring in your knowledge and support the Marketing team as a team player and expert in your field
What we’re looking for:
- 4-5 years of experience in a leading senior role as a Social Media Expert and Team Lead
- Proven track record in building up highly-successful social media presences (ideally in a finance, fintech or tech organisation)
- Deep knowledge, passion and restless drive for creating exceptional social media ideas, strategies and content around cryptocurrencies, precious metals, stocks, ETFs and topics related to investing
- Exceptional writing skills in English and German are required (more languages are a plus)
- Extensive experience in selecting, working with and building relationships with high-performing influencers
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- And more depending on your preferred location
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.