Head of Sales & Country Manager for Poland
What you'll be doing
In this role, you will be driving and executing our expansion efforts and customer acquisition strategy for Poland. You will have considerable exposure into a lot of interesting fields of work across the entire factoring-lending-cycle. These includes, Sales & Business Development, Performance Marketing & Lead Generation, Risk Management, Customer On-Boarding & Retention, Risk Mitigation & CRM, and the actual Customer Journey. You will be working closely with our Leadership team to build an attacking Factris team in the Polish market.
- You will have total ownership of the sales, lead generation, and customer retention team for Poland and develop it according to business needs and requirements.
- You will create, drive and deliver our short and long term growth plans and customer experience vision and strategy,
- You will aim of improving customer loyalty (NPS) and expand our customer footprint across Poland exponentially.
- You will be the point of contact for the local customer journey and asses processes and practices and identify flaws and how these can be: Measured -> Evaluated -> Improved.
- You will build a small dedicated sales and operations team and lead effectively with a strong awareness of the roles of freedom and responsibility.
Who you are
As our new Head of Sales & Country Manager for Poland, you should be smart and innovative, but with both feet on the ground. You are a veteran in Sales and Customer Satisfaction with a tech savvy mindset, with not less than 8 years’ experience in a similar role, focused in Finance or Payment or Lending related industries. You are a person who naturally starts visionary thinking and innovation from actual customer concerns, and who has ability to see solutions beyond what the industry normally sees. You are a builder and a hands-on strategist.
Our employee value proposition to you:
We invest deeply in our leaders and people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit, coffee and beer. However, by focusing on each person’s growth and development. We encourage innovation and 'getting involved' and we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 12 different nationalities represented.