Head of Product Development (f/m/x)
At hi.health we are building a platform to provide smooth access to fitting healthcare solutions in a EUR 360bn market.
We are currently a team of 25, based in Vienna (AT) and Berlin (DE). Early 2020 we announced one of Austria's biggest Seed-Rounds, backed by an international team of venture capital firms and angels focused on healthtech, insurtech and fintech. With more than 10,000 new users within a few months, we are experiencing rapid growth and became the leading independent provider in our space.
We are now looking for a Head of Product Development (f/m/d) who will own the end to end customer experience and technology platform. You will...
- be a key player in shaping hi.health’s vision, mission and product strategy and take the responsibility to translate it to product & technology objectives and key results
- own the product roadmap process to create focus, alignment and deliver against objectives. This includes our mobile & web applications, our website, our internal tools and our B2C/B2B initiatives
- improve our product discovery and delivery process to effectively identify and solve customer and business problems
- scale and foster our underlying technology and data platform to enable a reliable service, rapid experimentation and data-informed decision-making
Being the Head of Product Development you will be responsible to lead and develop our product, design, engineering and data team. Thus you will…
- be responsible for building a high performing team of people who are passionate to build great products
- enable your team members to grow personally as well as professionally
- establish and cultivate a modern product mindset and a culture of collaboration and continuous learning across disciplines and departments
What you will bring along:
- 6+ years of experience in product and/or technology leadership roles with a total of 3+ years of working experience in relevant roles
- experience in working on payment products in the B2C/B2B space
- a strong understanding for advanced technical architecture of modern mobile & web applications and microservice-based backend systems
- experience in developing internal data infrastructures
- a clear understanding of modern product design principles and processes
- experience in leading cross-functional product teams in an agile environment, as well as leading product and technology teams of 10+ people
- a deep understanding of common software and product development best practices, frameworks, and tools
It is a plus if you have experience…
- in building up processes around both qualitative and quantitative product research, testing and experimentation, and have done it hands-on yourself
- working with OKRs
- owning the company-wide product roadmap across multiple teams and stakeholder groups in the past
- experience in leading remote team members
What you can expect:
- A range of employee benefits including sports clubs and professional development budget
- Being part of building a next-generation healthcare company
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at international startup events
- Highly professional and international work environment with English as the working language
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Flat hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare and insurance industry
- Flexible working hours and home/remote-office friendly. We are a delivery-oriented company and don’t judge people by the hour
We hire in time zones ±2 hrs of Vienna, but you’ll have to arrange your day according to Vienna times and be present in our offices from time to time, depending on your role.
While working at, we’re totally fine with you working from anywhere within ±3 hours, but, you’ll have to arrange your schedule.
Diversity at hi.health:
hi.health is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this full-time (38,5 hrs) position is 4.785 € gross per month according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag). Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.