Head of People and Culture (m/w/d)
Who we are
We specialize in building and maintaining pay-later solutions that give our customers a choice in how they pay online and offline: now, later or in parts. Currently, we are live with cashpresso, an easy-to-manage overdraft, and FINANCE A BIKE, enabling customers to part-pay bikes. For our latest project, we have implemented an innovative business model for device rentals in cooperation with our German partners and US tech giant Apple.
What you will do
• Steer the overall vision and strategy of the department and build a best-in-class structure that will enable the company to scale
• Shape the development of our HR framework and processes along the entire employee lifecycle (e.g., recruiting, on- / offboarding, people analytics, etc.), providing advice and support to individuals and teams as needed
• Oversee day-to-day activities of core People Operations — from first-line employee support, compensation and benefits to data and reporting
• Own the HR tech stack, ensuring the right systems and tools are in place for functional use, candidate experience, business drivers, etc.
• Establish relationships with different stakeholders and working with cross-functional and distributed teams to ensure outstanding employee experience and improvements
• Build up the People team to support us in our rapid growth and run a rockstar HR operation
• Support all managers and leaders in labour law topics in Austria
What you'll bring with you
• You’ve „been there, done that“. You have proven experience as a Head of People & Culture or similar senior-level HR position, ideally within a scaling Start-up
• You will approach People issues and decision-making in a hands-on way, getting involved with admin matters as well as partnering with the business on specific more strategic topics
• You’re disruptive. Staying ahead of the trends and best practices in the HR market and external networks
• You’re a data driven person, analytical and capable of reading data and building reports to assess complex information and take relevant decisions
• You’re an excellent communicator at all levels, clearly positioning your approaches and programmes to the wider business
• You love doing things efficiently. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to build processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time
• You are positive and goal-oriented with a love of learning and love of helping others to learn and grow
• You’re great at time management, we operate in a fast-moving environment
• Excellent English written and spoken, German of advantage
How you benefit from working with us
• Flexible working hours and central office location in the heart of Vienna
• Chances to network within an exciting start-up environment
• Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas from day 1
• Opportunities for growth, career potential and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
• Become part of our international and dedicated team with exceptional team spirit (multiple four-legged happiness managers included)
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from EUR 80,000.00 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
Interested? Please send your application to Katharina at ">. We are looking forward to hearing from you!