Head of Operations Czech Republic (m/f/d)
- As Head of Operations, you will manage the entire operations team in the country and ensure that everything runs smoothly in the background. This includes, among other things, tracking and coordinating our transport orders and projects, the processing of orders and complaints.
- You manage and control new and existing processes. You always keep an eye on delivery dates and deadlines.
- In your role there is a strong focus on internal and external communication. This includes supporting our partners and colleagues on our online platform / app as well as developing and building a successful supplier relationship.
- Your tasks also include obtaining, comparing and negotiating offers as well as checking and entering invoices.
- You will be responsible for handling our purchasing processes including invoice verification as well as administration in electronic archiving and document management systems.
- The execution of bid comparisons is in your hands. In addition, you support the negotiation of prices, conditions, and other purchasing terms.
- You will be responsible for designing our customer service system and have an eye on its optimization according to the required process.
- You are eager to accompany a digital platform in the construction industry in its international expansion.
- You have successfully completed commercial training or bring a comparable qualification.
- You have several years of practical experience in customer management or customer support.
- Ideally, you also have knowledge of finance, preferably in accounting, as well as practical experience in the purchase of goods and services.
- You are business fluent, analytical and able to work under pressure. You have an independent, customer- and result-oriented way of working.
- Strong verbal and communication skills are required to maintain confident interactions with customers and suppliers. For that, you speak Czech, English and, ideally, German fluently.
- You solve problems confidently and routinely.
- You confidently handle all common MS Office programs and you ideally bring experience in working with Oracle Netsuite.
What we offer
- Great corporate culture: We are down-to-earth, strongly believe in what we do and enjoy to be hands-on.
- Strong team: We stick together, treat each other with respect and have fun doing what we do.
- Best training for you: No matter what you need for your job, we support you in your further individual development.
Strong idea, strong team
We are disrupting the bulk material market.
Schüttflix is a digital startup that is disrupting the bulk materials market. We are a marketplace, where contractors can select the amount of bulk goods they need, compare prices and track the delivery via live tracking. We dump gravel, sand and more in front of our customers' door within four hours. We strongly believe that astonishing products are built by amazing teams and amazing teams are made of great people. So what are you waiting for? Join us!