Head of HR & People (m/f/d)
Our vision is to enable people to live healthier lives!
Our values are Kindness, Excellence, Ownership and Integrity - we live these every day.
We are backed by the best early stage investors in Europe - we take a holistic view of the health industry and our products, with a firm focus on enabling genuinely meaningful disruption at the very heart of how healthcare works.
We are currently focused on reducing administration overhead for German doctors and enabling integration within German healthcare by providing doctors with modern, easy to use and highly optimised software to manage their entire practice.
Beyond that we'll also be building apps for patients and healthcare professionals as well as an open platform to enable integration & cooperation across the entire healthcare industry.
The role: Head of HR & People
We are looking for a Head of HR & People to oversee all personnel-related matters at doctorly.
We plan to grow substantially over the coming years and we need an experienced HR leader to guide, support and influence the business ensuring we scale our organisational structures, processes and personnel in line with our company culture and vision.
We are a culture driven organisation and believe that bringing, growing and retaining the best people is the number one influencer for the future success of our business.
We need a HR leader that is just as passionate about our culture as they are about the more traditional responsibilities within HR.
You have the ability and desire to join a startup company and build up HR operations and programs.
You are excited to own and heavily influence everything from career mapping and performance management programs, to bonus and incentive planning and employee onboarding/off-boarding.
- You will be the strategic partner to the business, designing and implementing a scalable HR strategy.
- You will drive the definition and implementation of measures for personnel development and employer branding.
- You will forecast talent requirements and oversee recruitment.
- You will develop, implement and maintain performance management and talent review processes.
- You will own the evaluation and maintenance of HR systems related, but not limited to, performance management, employee engagement, onboarding/off-boarding, compensation, and benefits and perks.
- You will be a torchbearer for the company vision and culture, providing strategic HR partnership and guidance to the business leaders and teams you support.
- You will have employee experience at the top of your mind, continuously seeking feedback, inefficiencies, and maintaining business relationships based on trust and respect.
- You will partner closely with the broader operations team (Finance, Legal, Customer support, etc) to ensure our people operations programs, processes, and systems align with our business goals and manage risk appropriately.
- You will partner with the doctorly management team to resolve employee relations issues and provide coaching and counselling to management and staff.
- 5+ years of experience in HR
- 2+ years in an HR leadership role, managing a team of direct reports
- You have a very good understanding of German labor law.
- Experience owning HR operations in a high-growth, startup environment.
- Exemplary communication ability, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively influence.
- Native/Fluent in German & English.
- Experience in implementing decentralised/remote, culture-driven work environments.