Head of Finance
Company Culture/ Introduction:
What is your perception around the compensation that your company provides you? Everything you perceive as an employee is just a wire transfer once a month, an unclear payslip in your inbox and a fragmented offer of benefits that are difficult to understand or use.
At Cobee, we think that compensation is people’s most important financial relationship, and we think that is possible to provide a much more engaging experience around it. Cobee is a compensation & benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt this big market that has been traditionally dominated by big incumbent players. In our road to our vision, we have started with benefits, providing an aggregated solution both for companies and employees to manage them (e.g. meals, transportation, insurance, gyms, pensions, etc.).
We are a company made of a young, very professional and talented workforce. We think BIG and we strongly believe in a vision where employees all over the world will jump from company to company demanding Cobee as a means to get compensated at their jobs.
There are three core principles that we all share in our way of working:
- Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees FEEL DELIGHTED is our key to success. Not only our clients’ employees but also our own.
- ISpossible ambition: our offering did not exist before, we are category creators. We constantly challenge the status quo because we are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
- Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are, we work with full independence and ownership towards our goals and we know how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
Do you want to join a company whose main principle is to make employees happy? :)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Head of Finance as one of the key roles to help us improve and scale Cobee.
Since our start, we have created a very powerful product and infrastructure in order to provide a wide range of benefits to our users. To be consumed, companies have a monetary account with us in order for employees to be able to request and pay for their benefits. All of this has created a complex system such as the one of a bank, that requires an organized and analytical person to be able to control it and give a better service to all our clients.
As Head of Finance, you should be able to establish processes to have control over the internal Cobee finances as well as to understand the Cobee product and experience and its financial impact on the client, collaborating with the product team in order to improve it.
Interesting, huh?? See below how to get involved in the adventure!
- 5+ years of experience in finance-related positions.
- Proficient in the use of excel.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- High level, strategic mindset combined with high attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Data driven: you make or validate decisions backed by data.
- Process-driven: you establish efficient processes that clearly contribute to our hiring goals.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Innovative and open-minded professional with the ability to think outside the box.
- Knowledge of accounting and tax laws.
- Experience with startups or technical companies is a plus.
What you will be responsible for
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Understand Cobee’s product and its impact on the finance teams of the clients in order to improve it
- Control client’s balances within Cobee
- Manage collections
What can you expect
- Extraordinary projection and the possibility to lead and define the finance department strategy in a key moment for the company.
- Competitive salary.
- The best benefits in town, of course! Paid flexible benefits (meals, transportation, nurseries, etc.), paid health insurance, paid training courses… and more!
- Great offices located in the center of lovely Madrid.
- Flexible remote working and schedule.
- Healthy working culture in a young and talented atmosphere.