Head of Customer Success
Company Culture/ Introduction:
What is your perception of the compensation that your company provides you? Everything you perceive as an employee is just a wire transfer once a month, an unclear payslip in your inbox, and a fragmented offer of benefits that are difficult to understand or use.
At Cobee, we think that compensation is people’s most important financial relationship, and we think that it is possible to provide a much more engaging experience around it. Cobee is a compensation & benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt this big market that has been traditionally dominated by big incumbent players. In our road to our vision, we have started with benefits, providing an aggregated solution both for companies and employees to manage them (e.g. meals, transportation, insurance, gyms, pensions, etc.).
We are a company made of a young, very professional, and talented workforce. We think BIG and we strongly believe in a vision where employees all over the world will jump from company to company demanding Cobee as a means to get compensated at their jobs.
There are three core principles that we all share in our way of working:
- Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees FEEL DELIGHTED is our key to success. Not only our clients’ employees but also our own.
- IS-possible ambition: our offering did not exist before, we are category creators. We constantly challenge the status quo because we are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
- Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are, we work with full independence and ownership towards our goals and we know how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
Do you want to join a company whose main principle is to make employees happy? :)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to scale & lead our support functions. Your challenge will be to build a team that can support & actively contribute to Cobee´s hypergrowth in the years to come.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in customer success, account management, or business development roles, ideally with management experience.
- A strong interest in scaling teams & processes to be able to deal with hyper-growth.
- Previous experience at a hyper-growth startup or fintech is a plus
- Process-driven combined with empathy to empower your team
- Eagerness to excel in a dynamic, high-growth environment and intrinsic motivation to outperform others
- Strong organizational skills and a solution-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset
- Natural-born communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to explain technology to stakeholders, supported by analytical communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict delivery deadlines.
- Having a strong experience in working with CRM, Indicators, and Dashboards
- Data-driven: you make or validate decisions backed by data.
- Deep knowledge of SaaS products and services
- Structured and always eager to improve the way you work
- Ability to internalize the company values and leading by example
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with other departments.
- Ability to contribute to building new processes and systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry.
- Fluent in English
- Setting, building, and implementing the strategy for the Customer Success department, together with your know-how and external perspective of our Chief of Sales Officer.
- Define and manage KPIs and SLAs.
- Lead weekly meetings with your teams to track performance
- Work closely with the product department to define the necessary changes to reduce incidents and increase NPS.
- Keeping track of the processes implemented as well as reaching the target.
- Working together with Team Leaders in implementing/changing the engaged and churn strategies
- Training and motivating the team following our company values.
- Analyzing current workflows to identify opportunities for improvement and develop new processes to improve the efficiency of the team.
- Developing policies to make our team self sufficient and serve as an escalation point for more critical issues
- Coordinate with Product & Tech departments to help define their roadmap to meet Spain's local demands
- Collecting customer comments and giving feedback to Sales, and Product teams
- Map customer journey from onboarding through the full customer lifecycle and identify areas for improvement.
- Building a world-class onboarding process for all customers.
- Improve performance across key metrics, particularly focused on retention
- Drive new business growth via referrals & up-selling existing customers.
What can you expect
- Extraordinary projection
- Competitive salary.
- The best benefits in town, of course! Paid flexible benefits (meals, transportation, nurseries, etc.), paid health insurance, paid training courses… and more!
- Great offices located in the center of lovely Madrid.
- Flexible remote working and schedule.
- Healthy working culture in a young and talented atmosphere.