Head of Customer Care
Company Vision & Mission
Cobee is an employee benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt the big market of employee compensation, which has been traditionally dominated by big incumbent players. Employee compensation is being disrupted from several different fronts and Cobee wants to be in the center of this change, getting to dominate the market in the following 5 years.
All our efforts are focused on becoming the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work, making them financially healthier and more engaged with their companies.
We are a young company made of a very professional and talented workforce. We think BIG and we have a clear international mission to assist all types of companies worldwide in streamlining and enhancing the total compensation of their employees.
There are three core values that we all share in our way of working:
1) Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees FEEL DELIGHTED is our key to success, looking both internally (to our employees) and externally (to our clients’ employees). We take that into account in every action and decision.
2) Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are, we work with full ownership towards our goals and we know how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
3) IS-possible ambition: our business offering did not exist before. We constantly challenge the status quo because we are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
Who would not like to work for a company whose main value is to make employees happy? ;)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Employee Care Manager as one of the key roles to get to our success going forward.
Our Customer Support team is called Employee Care, as it is in charge of the final user of the service and our main stakeholder, the employee. We are looking for someone to lead the Employee Care team, both internally, managing the support team with efficiency, and externally, understanding the employee pain points and feedback in order to develop a better tech product together with our Product team.
Interesting, huh?? See below how to get involved in the adventure!
- 5 years of experience in Customer Support Teams.
- Experience managing teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict delivery deadlines
- Having a strong experience in working with CRM, Indicators, and Dashboards
- Deep knowledge of SaaS products and services
- Structured and always eager to improve the way you work
- Ability to internalize the company values and leading by example
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with other departments.
- Passionate about customer support and making life simpler with technology
- ·Ability to contribute to building new processes and systems
- Fluent in English
- Setting, building, and implementing the strategy for the Employee Care department, together with your know-how and external perspective of our Head of Operations.
- Keeping track of the processes implemented as well as reaching the target.
- Working together with Team Leaders in implementing/changing the engaged and churn strategies
- Training and motivating the team following our company values.
- Analyzing current workflows to identify opportunities for improvement and develop new processes to improve the efficiency of the team.
- Developing policies to make our team self sufficient and serve as an escalation point for more critical issues
- Collecting customer comments and giving feedback to Sales, and Product teams
- Setting SMART goals for the team and help team members to hit KPIs
What can you expect
- Extraordinary projection and the possibility to lead and define the human resources strategy in a key moment for the company.
- Competitive salary.
- The best benefits in town, of course! Paid flexible benefits (meals, transportation, nurseries, etc.), paid health insurance, paid training courses… and more!
- Great offices located in the center of lovely Madrid.
- Flexible remote working and schedule.
- Healthy working culture in a young and talented atmosphere.