Head Core Banking (f/m/d)
Bnext is the first alternative to mobile banking in Spain , founded by Guillermo Vicandi and Juan Antonio Rullán in 2017, where, with a single account, you can make secure purchases with discounts, withdraw cash from any ATM in the world with the best conditions, invest in crypto or even transfer money internationally through blockchain technology.
Currently, it has more than 180,000 users in our country. It has recently closed the largest series A financing round in Spain in the Fintech sector, exceeding 22 million euros.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Head Core Banking who leads the developments and provides the knowledge to have an operation of accounts and customer movements.
As Head Core Banking, your functions will be:
- Guarantee the correct functioning of registration and cancellation of customer accounts in Bnext, as well as the processing of transactions within the Core and with dependent providers.
- Coordination with the Squad Core for the development of the necessary functionalities and services both from the Core's own point of view and requirements from the Product team.
- Support in the definition of functionalities according to the rules established by the Bank of Spain or providers such as Iberpay.
- Monitoring of strategic partners such as Mastercard, Apple and Core Banking providers to ensure that the operation works correctly and evolve according to the roadmap.
What we offer
- Immediate incorporation with an indefinite contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid telework policy.
- Office: located in the heart of Madrid – we are in Zurbano street.
- Culture: in which the opinion of the ENTIRE team is listened carefully.
- Flexible remuneration: Decide how you want to distribute your salary with products or services, getting even better prices, choose between: transport, child care, medical insurance, restaurant card... and much more!
- Premium Vacations: Yes, the vacation days you take will not be counted and you can take them whenever you want.
- Flexible hours: At Bnext no one will ever tell you that you come in at 9 and leave at 6. Or that you have half an hour or an hour to eat. We are more of fulfilling the work than with a rigid and meaningless schedule.
- Core Banking experience: You have previously worked on the development of functionalities necessary for a Core Banking.
- Leadership: You are capable of helping your team achieve what they set out to do and enjoy the journey.
- English: You can maintain a fluent conversation in both Spanish and English.
- Technological Product: You like to find customer needs and solve them using technology.
- Analytical capacity: Analytical capacity for functional definition of products.
- Data: You know tools and how to exploit data to make strategic decisions.
- Agile: You are interested in working in agile development teams, developing MVPs and roaming them.
This will be the process
- Initial interview with the People & Culture team.
- Initial interview with a member of the Operations team.
- Face-to-face interview with the Operations team.
- Interview with another member of Bnext.
- Decision making.
Years of experience