This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Head of B2B Sales (f/m/x)
Permanent employee, Full-time · World
Full-time position. Berlin or Europe remote, please only apply if currently residing in the EU or UK. Competitive salary & generous stock options in the company. We are building a phone plan you'll love.
We are Gigs
- Gigs is a telecom as a service. We are building Stripe for SIM cards.
- Providing phone and data plans through an Interface & API to eCommerce, travel, HR & device platforms globally.
- For consumers, Gigs makes it super simple to subscribe to and manage a phone plan with a few clicks. A phone plan you’ll love to use yourself. Easy, transparent & global connectivity for your smartphone, smartwatch, or IoT device.
- See immediate results of your work. Our large-scale integrations mean huge adoption within a short time. We obsess about the needs of our partners and their end customers to build a best-in-industry experience.
- We are backed by the investors behind Stripe, Dropbox, and Airbnb. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and angel investors that can help us in tricky situations.
- You’ll lead a sales team. You’ll be the first sales hire and will be responsible for building a high-performing B2B sales team from the ground up. You’ll be in charge of managing, mentoring, and operationalizing a high-performing sales team.
- You’ll drive sales strategies. You’ll be in charge of landing and closing B2B sales deals across our verticals and geographies. You understand the nuances of selling to diverse customers, such as eCommerce and OEM partners, and will build successful strategies around customer groups.
- You’ll leverage insights. You’ll implement and monitor KPIs, data and qualitative feedback to continuously test, iterate, and improve upon the sales organization. You’ll make informed decisions and seek out opportunities to gain more insight.
- You’ll be a first-mover. Your aim will be to stay ahead of the curve, improving the timing of sales outreach and lead nurturing. You seek to shorten sales cycles and increase customer retention by implementing strategies to turn interested customers into brand evangelists.
- You’ve got a track record. You’ve got 5+ years of experience in building and scaling a sales organization for a high-growth startup or tech company. You have profound knowledge about building scalable sales strategies and have a track record of successfully closing B2B deals for software solutions.
- You’re a humble overachiever. You set goals, outline strategies, and iterate to not only meet but exceed your sales goals. You know it takes a high degree of emotional intelligence to meaningfully engage with leads, close customers, shorten sales cycles, and build long-lasting relationships.
- You love to be part of the action. You are hands-on and rarely rely on external sources for help. You are fully invested in building and mentoring a sales team that performs at a high level while consistently representing our highest product and team values.
- You love learning technologies as you go. You always want to find the right tool for the job, and don't only follow what you already know.
- You care deeply about the customer experience. Whatever you do, needs to have a business impact. You can make trade-offs between speed and quality.
- You enjoy engaging the team. This means high involvement of all team members across all functions.
- Competitive salary matching experience.
- Generous stock options: We want everybody to be a true owner in Gigs (tax-free until exercised).
- Full-time contract.
- Visa sponsorship is available and relocation can be covered.
- 25 days paid vacation per year (PTO)
- The best phone plan in the world, built by you.
- Flexible working hours: We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Get your perfect setup: Mac OS, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. We are flexible and support your setup, so you can do the best work of your life.
- Easy remote work policy: We believe in co-located teams. We have an international team. So if you want to work from home for some time, we are easy. No need to take a vacation.
- Make a big difference: Take, own and implement decisions to build Gigs from scratch.
- Company health insurance policy (in case you are not from Germany and were wondering how it works over here).
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs.
You'll walk through four stages:
1. Get to know each other: We use this to pitch Gigs and get you excited to join. We'll also use this chance to see whether both our expectations align.
2. Meet the team: You'll get to meet our team members. We value team fit over everything else. This also gives you the chance to see whether you'd enjoy working with us.
3. Case Study: You will share the strategies and projects you've done to close sales leads and manage sales operations. We'll use that to have a conversation about which decisions you've taken and why.
4. Final conversation: The team and you are going to chat more about the position, what you value, what you took away from the interviews so far, and whatever is on your mind.
Thank you for your interest in Gigs. Please fill out the form to submit your application. If you have any problems, you can contact us at [email protected].