Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Remote
What we are looking for
As Growth Marketer at Airbank, you'll champion our digital marketing initiatives. In your role, you develop, implement, track, and optimize digital campaigns across our platforms. You'll take on ownership for our marketing channels and create a digital marketing strategy that supports our overarching business goals.
Ideally, this will result in the acquisition, retention, and loyalty of customers. You'll cooperate with our Marketing Lead and UX/UI Designers to craft beautiful and compelling stories for campaigns. Ultimately, you'll make sure our message reaches our target audience so that Airbank can enter the next stage of growth.
What you will be responsible for
- Managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Optimizing landing pages and user funnels. You are skilled in experimentation and testing.
- You're highly creative, have experience in identifying and empathizing with target audiences, and nurturing digital campaigns that engage and convert.
- You are knowledgeable of website analytics tools and have a working knowledge of Google Adwords and social media advertising.
- You sympathize with raw data and shine with an analytical mindset and skills.
- You see exciting marketing possibilities in new technologies and emerging trends.
- You bring something new from your culture, background, or previous experiences that enriches our team. We grow together as Airbank when everyone adds to our culture and we'd invite you to contribute as well.
- Skills: A compassionate and fluid communication style, able to naturally engage and develop warm user relationships. Proficient time management and organizational skills. You live and breathe customer research and are committed to increasing customer engagement.
- Experience: A minimum of 2-3 years of proven work experience in Marketing for a Fintech or Enterprise SaaS solution. Good understanding of B2B marketing techniques, with an excellent track record. Hands-on experience with managing and optimising marketing funnels.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us. You know how to work independently (you hold yourself accountable) and take on tasks that you don’t have immediate answers to
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy-going colleagues. At Airbank we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluent in English. Nice to have: foreign languages.
Benefits of joining Airbank
- Opportunity to work with a large budget, across multiple markets
- Seat at one of the hottest European startups in Fintech
- Massive learning curve and a great team to support you along the way
- Remote-first culture, that allows you to work from anywhere. Some of our staff work remotely from home, others work from co-working hubs around the globe. We will always be remote first, but support you with Visa and Relocation should you choose to come to one of our hubs.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- An environment with a flexible schedule, paperless office, yoga sessions, trainings & library, regular feedback and performance cycles.
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment. When you start a buddy will take care of your and make sure you'll come onboard smoothly.
- A great team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development.
- An allowance for learning & development, your dream home-office setup, or a WeWork membership.
About the application
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
Confidentiality - We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
How to apply
Send us your CV and we'll be in touch shortly.
The interview process will follows this schedule
- 1st interview: In-depth conversation with a senior marketer on the team
- 2nd interview: Conversation with senior management
- Get-to-know the broader team
Airbank is a B2B financial management platform, designed to deliver more control, visibility, and automation to modern finance teams.
Join our team!
Great to see you that you are interested in building Airbank with us.
Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at [email protected].
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level