Growth Manager (m/f/d)
WHO WE ARE
Fernride offers logistics customers the end-to-end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. At Fernride our focus on science, research and technology will make us the future Tech Champion. Our passion about cutting edge technology and innovation will enable us to redefine the role of humans in an automated world. With our uncanny start up culture, team spirit, and ownership mindset, we shape Fernride’s successes together. Does this sound like the place for you? We are looking forward to receive your application!
FERNRIDE is committed to diversity. Our aim is to live a diverse and open-minded company culture that will bring the best ideas to reality. Modern leadership principles and atmosphere that encourages you to speak up and be heard will guide us.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Scope of the Job
As Growth Manager, you will leverage your strategy skills and industry insight to build new business development activities across EU countries. The front-runner in the development of teleoperation, FERNRIDE, is looking for an experienced and data-driven Growth Manager to develop and drive sales of our unique technology for remote driving. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development, you will learn the whole production of autonomous vehicles and have the ownership of identifying, creating, and implementing new business opportunities with leading European enterprises of all industries. As one of our early team members, you will have the chance to shape the foundation of our product and culture.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop a sustainable sales pipeline and strategise to approach targeted client accounts within the EU market.
- Work closely with the Product and Marketing Team to qualify leads to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and campaigns.
- Proactively follow up with leads to schedule quality meetings with potential customers.
- Manage customer engagement and take customer feedback to develop our product offering further and improve our services.
- Establish and maintain a network of industry contacts through conferences, exhibitions, and meet-ups.
- Prepare reports, forecasts and growth plans.
- Conduct market research and monitor competitor activity to evaluate gaps opportunities and align needs in business development.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering.
- At least 3+ years of B2B experience in a strategist sales role, with solid expertise with deep-tech technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and German.
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle, owning deals from prospecting to closing with large enterprise customers.
- Strong understanding of negotiating techniques and marketing tactics.
- Knowledge of CRM or sales management software beneficial.
- Hands-on personality and analytical mindset with a passion for deep tech technologies.
- Team player with self-initiative and personal responsibility.
- Fast learning ability with a result-oriented approach.
- Experience with topics related to automation, robotics and logistics.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our accomplishments are based on team effort, and we want all our people to benefit from it:
- Competitive salary as well as company shares.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Team events and quarterly offsite.
- Regular teleoperation driving lessons.
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving office culture
- All-day breakfast.
- 30 days of vacation.
- Snacks / beverage.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level