Growth Capital Manager (German)
Our mission is to help eCommerce stores reach their potential. Want to join?
eCommerce owners face two major barriers to growth - accessing growth funding for inventory or marketing and acquiring customers profitably.
Wayflyer uses data to solve both of these challenges, giving store owners insights on how best to acquire customers online and funding these businesses with short-term finance.
We have offices in Dublin, London, Sydney and New York.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that serves a critical need for emerging eCommerce entrepreneurs. You'll be joining a small, ambitious, collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity.
Our growth rate since our launch in April has been epic and we've attracted some of the world's top FinTech investors to back us on our mission. We're facing many exciting challenges as we scale our business, and need teammates that can thrive in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
Why this role?
- As a Growth Capital Manager for the German Market at Wayflyer, you will:
- Prospect & Close deals in the German market
- Contribute Individually to German Targets and Help us own the German market for financing ecommerce companies
- Hit targets aligned with the growth of the business in Germany
- Help set your targets with guidance from the VP of Sales and EU Director of Sales
- Learn processes and job functions from the bottom up with the view of tailoring them to suit the German Market
- Optimize the processes that govern the full sales cycle for Wayflyer's DE customers, for prospecting through to close
- Work with marketing to develop your own materials to help improve conversion rates
- As an early employee at Wayflyer, you'll be:
- Contributing hugely to the company's ultimate growth and success
- Working across different functions.
- Highly independent and autonomous. We're a small team and you'll get to make decisions, you're not a cog in someone else's machine
- Defining the culture of Wayflyer. 'The early team you build is the company you build' - you'll leave a lasting impact
- The candidates we're looking for will have:
- Fluent German
- A real, genuine interest in startups and eCommerce stores. These are our only customers
- A strong track record of exceeding targets in outbound sales as an Account Executive, ideally to the SMB market
- 2+ years experience selling, ideally to SMB market, preferably to the German Market
- Strong sales instincts, results-focused, and a track record hitting and exceeding quota
- Great communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous startup experience
- An ownership mentality, always seeking to improve Wayflyer's prospects, even in functions outside of sales
- Independent, ambitious and self-motivated