Graphic Design Specialist
Company Vision & Mission
Cobee is an employee benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt the big market of employee compensation, which has been traditionally dominated by big incumbent players. Employee compensation is being disrupted from several different fronts and Cobee wants to be in the center of this change, getting to dominate the market in the following 5 years.
All our efforts are focused on becoming the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work, making them financially healthier and more engaged with their companies.
We are a young company made of a very professional and talented workforce. We think BIG and we have a clear international mission to assist all types of companies worldwide in streamlining and enhancing the total compensation of their employees.
There are three core values that we all share in our way of working:
1) Employees first: We strongly believe that making employees FEEL DELIGHTED is our key to success, looking both internally (to our employees) and externally (to our client's employees).
2) Owner ownership: We work with full ownership towards our goals and we know how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
3) IS-possible ambition: Our business offering did not exist before. We constantly challenge the status quo because we are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
Who would not like to work for a company whose main value is to make employees happy? ;)
What are we looking for?
If you are passionate about Graphic Design and can´t live without an Adobe package this is your place.
We are looking for a curious, autonomous, and creative Graphic Designer who is not afraid of new challenges and will successfully achieve expanding our brand image and create new pieces as one of the roles to get to our success going forward.
See below how to get involved in the adventure!
- You will act as a guardian of the brand ensuring that all brand guidelines are met, collaborating with other departments (including our external web team) so that our creative output is consistent and has the highest quality standards.
-Support all the necessary creatives in the day-to-day life of the marketing team (network creatives, infographics, content, sales materials, banners)
-Direct the creative part of the different actions necessary for marketing (webinars, weekly videos, ebook design, newsletters, and much more)
- Assist the company management in formulating its overall creative direction and design strategy.
- Assist with audience research and develop creative briefs to align creative work with our clients' profiles.
-Create marketing materials and internal support resources.
-Develop and deliver all advertising and lead generation creatives for all marketing platforms.
-Define and manage the creation of audiovisual documents such as webinars, promotional videos, etc.
-Web design: Support for the UI part of each page of our new website.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification, and an up-to-date portfolio of past work in Web/Graphic Design or related fields.
- From 2 years to 4 years of experience as a Web/Graphic Designer. (Experience in Startups, Fintechs HR companies, or Financial Services will be a plus.)
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, HTML5, and CSS.
- Editorial design with Indesign.
- Knowledge in video editing with Premiere Pro or similar.
What can you expect
● The best benefits in town, of course! (meals, transportation, health insurance, training courses, discounts, and more!)
● Flexible remote working (although no full remote)
● Offices located in the center of lovely Madrid.
● Healthy working culture in a young and talented atmosphere.