Global Growth Manager Fleet (Fleet Operators, Duty Vehicle/Bus OEM´s) M/F/D
Permanent employee, Full-time · München
About the role
The world is rapidly electrifying. New vehicles are heavily relying on batteries and require the right solutions to succeed. TWAICE is leading the market of battery analytics solutions with cutting edge and industry-leading technology. As part of our Enterprise Sales Team you will own the process to sell to our top Fleet Operators and Duty Vehicle OEMs, starting with a strong focus on electric buses. You will manage the end-to-end sales cycles, working with clients and partners, often on C-level, coordinating internal teams, and develop this market segment strategically with TWAICE´s Partner Team and Product Management. You will trailblaze the TWAICE vision of a sustainable and emission-free future in a rapidly scaling market by identifying the high potential targets, either aligning with partners on sales activities or drive sales activities autonomously, connecting at industry events, and driving account specific initiatives.
Location: The preferred candidate should be in The Netherlands, France, UK, Scandinavia, however feel free to also apply if you have the needed skills and you are located anywhere in Europe.
Your daily business will involve
- Assess Fleet Operators and Duty Vehicle OEMs, starting with a strong focus on electric buses, current and long-term challenges and needs to gain a deep understanding of the market
- Work closely with the Partner Team and Product Management to define Go-to-market strategies for the various segments and geographies and develop the according business plans
- Build lasting and consultative relationships with C-level executives as well as other decision makers and develop deep comprehension of the individual customer's needs and identify a robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities.
- You will be functioning as a go-to sounding board for battery analytics with the C-Level executives and translate current and long-term challenges into strategies for mutual benefit
- Build and manage a robust pipeline for your target industry segment to consistently deliver quarterly and annual booking and revenue targets.
- Have intuitive sense of necessary steps to close business and achieve customer validation
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and return-on-invest (ROI)
- Maintain quality reporting and regular opportunity updates, to ensure accurate forecasting
- Experience in enterprise SaaS sales or consulting, ideally selling directly to clients as well as indirectly through or with partners
- A working understanding of cloud technologies and business/digital transformation
- Experience either selling to Fleet Operators and electric buses/duty vehicles including the ability to leverage own network and contacts
- Bridge builder with strong problem solving skills and ideally experience in project management
- Ability to work with clients and partners, build a pipeline, and drive the sales cycle on your own
- Negotiation and sales skills combined with confidence to discuss on eye-level with C-Suite executives
- Experienced in working for an innovative tech company or start-up (SaaS, IT infrastructure or similar) is an advantage
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce) is an advantage
- Maturity, passion, and drive in combination with excellent communication and presentation skill in English and another language
- The preferred candidate should be in The Netherlands, France, UK, Scandinavia, however feel free to also apply if you have the needed skills and you are located anywhere in Europe.
As part of TWAICE’s commercial team, you can have a profound impact internally and externally with clients while being part of a supportive team. See your strategies in action as you cover the full sales cycle from strategically identifying customer needs to seeing the implementation and growth.
Apart from you having a meaningful activity in one of the most exciting areas of our time, we care about your mental and physical health. We care about your flexible working time and your time off, about your social environment and your personal growth.
- A very competitive salary
- Training budget 2000€/year and further training possibilities within the company
- Free healthy breakfast, free healthy lunch, free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Free access to a tool of your choice (Skillshare or Coursera)
- Gympass Membership (subsidized access to gyms - not only for you, but also for your family and friends)
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and opportunities
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites
The world is transitioning towards renewable energy generation and sustainable transportation to counteract global climate change. Batteries are both the key and the achilles heel of this transition. Our mission is to enable efficient development and long lifetime of stationary energy storage systems and electric vehicles with our Predictive Battery Analytic Software based on Digital Twins. Join us on our way to an emission free future. We are a fast growing venture capital financed start-up of about 100 employees – Become part of the family!
We appreciate your interest in TWAICE Technologies GmbH. Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Years of experience