You will be part of our product recruitment team, focusing on building the best possible product for our global user community. By this, you help them to build their skills and careers in the hospitality industry. Your focus will be to work in both BE (~70%) and FE (~30%) to have full autonomy to bring product from idea to production. As part of our engineering team you will spec, build, test and deploy new features and grow as an engineer as well as a person.
During the first 12 months this will be your major tasks.
- Taking a key role in building and improving the features around our recruitment product process for users and companies.
- Help building solutions to bring high-quality candidates to our customers.
- Help improve our candidate pool recommendation system
- Creating and refining features, finding the best tech and product trade-offs
- Collaborating with other teams to improve process, documentation, tests and code
- Support in the creation of deployment pipelines
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience and are looking for a long-term role
- You have strong experience when it comes to PHP and NodeJs
- Experience with AWS would be a plus
- You can communicate well in English
- You are experienced in working in remote teams and live in a timezone somewhere between UTC -4 and GMT +2
Location: Remote (somewhere between UTC -4 and GMT +2)
Salary: Min. €30,000 (overpay based on skills) + shares