Full Stack Engineer (f/m/d)
At Raus, we want to offer city dwellers new opportunities to take a break from big city life with contemporary, smart cabins, to switch off and recharge their batteries in nature. Founded in 2021, we are still at the very beginning of our journey, but we have big plans! In order to get many people Raus, we are expanding our (still) small but fine team in Berlin.
You are a technical all-round talent, at home in both the frontend and the backend and would like to contribute your skills to a young sustainable company? As a Full Stack Engineer (all genders) you will take care of the development and expansion of our digital products and thus play a key role in building a hospitality tech startup with us.
We are looking for someone for our headquarters in Berlin (with home office options) for 30 - 40 hours per week.
Your Job at Raus.
- You implement new features and extend existing features of our Nature-on-Demand platform in the back and front end.
- You continuously improve the development process and the technical infrastructure in the back and front end.
- You are responsible for the development of the backend services for the website and mobile applications.
- You develop and build the communication between the different applications of our product.
- You develop the frontend including conception of user-friendly UI designs.
- You design the software architecture and system selection for Raus.
- You are involved in the maintenance and optimization of the speed and stability of the software solution.
- You work closely with other developers, product owners and designers as part of a cross-functional product team.
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a full stack engineer, ideally in a dynamic startup environment.
- You have very good knowledge of React (or similar), databases (SQL, NoSql), test strategies / automation, cloud services (AWS) and CI / CD.
- You equally enjoy working in the backend and frontend, with a preference for Node.js.
- You are passionate about redefining travel and nature vacations, are close to nature and love spending time in nature.
- You speak fluent German and business fluent English.
- Become part of a fast-growing early-stage startup from the start with the support of renowned investors and an open, diverse and transparent corporate culture.
- With us you get responsibility from day 1. As one of the first employees, you play a key role in shaping Raus, developing the future of Nature Hospitality with us and actively helping us to build a sustainable company.
- Work in a young, professional and ambitious team with flat structures and great potential for your personal and professional growth. You will work directly with our experienced management team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- 28 vacation days plus 1 extra day off for charity per year.
- 1 night per year for you and your +1 in our Raus Cabins are on us.
- A flexible working environment with a nice office in Berlin, a stocked fridge, good coffee and fresh fruit.
Raus was founded in Berlin in 2021 by school friends Christopher Eilers, Johann Ahlers and Julian Trautwein and pursues the mission of offering city dwellers easy access to retreats from hectic everyday life. Raus is backed by industry-leading VCs and angel investors including venture capital fund Speedinvest, Tourlane founders Julian Stiefel and Julian Weselek, former Airbnb MD Europe, Middle East & Africa and Zazume founder Jeroen Merchiers, and BCG Digital Ventures Managing Director & Partner Urs Rahne. Find out more at raus.life.
<aside> ♥️ All individuals seeking employment at Raus are considered equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Have we sparked your interest? Excellent! Send us your CV and a few sentences why you think we would be a good match, stating your earliest possible starting date to the following email address: email@example.com
We look forward to you!
Come Raus with us. 🌳
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level