Full Stack Developer (f/m/d) - preferred within European time zone
As Full Stack Developer (f/m/d) you’ll be working across the stack of our event-driven platform to solve complex problems. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an highly flexible and adaptable architecture, work closely with experts to both share and expand your knowledge and skills, and develop yourself into a true craftsman.
You can do this job in our office in Hamburg or remote - preferred within European time zone.
- Design and develop end to end (back end and front end), applying craftsmanship such as good Design Patterns, Testing, and considering robustness at scale
- Solve complex problems with solutions that are clear and concise
- Maintain the services, API’s, and front ends
- Provide feedback to Product regarding new features
- Report on status of development work
- Mentor and assist others in the team
To be successful
- You must understand and use common Design Patterns
- You must believe in quality, and implementing testing
- You must be able to quickly grasp complex details
- You must be a good communicator
- You must be open to feedback and growing
Must-Haves / Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Typescript (or comparable OOP-style language)
- Strong Object Oriented Programming knowledge
- Uses common Design Patterns
You will have stronger chances if you:
- Understand Domain Driven Design
- Event Driven Architecture
- Have handled Big Data
- Worked with Vue, React, or Angular
- Built in AWS infrastructure
- Worked with the Serverless paradigm
- Built in microservices
- Chance to re-shape the future of debt collection.
- Culture of opportunity: We do not fear making mistakes as long as one learns from them.
- Work-Life Balance: We all have private lives, we get it. We embrace flexible schedules, asynchronous work and offer a remote-first work environment.
- Completely international team. A flat hierarchy, where you will have limited internal politics, the ability to get things done and direct access to the founders.
- Well known investors and strong funding.
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
We welcome diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnicity and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
receeve is a fully customisable All-in-One Platform for Collections & Recovery. We simplify the growing complexity of data and systems and empower in-house teams to quickly and easily automate processes, deploy communications and apply 360° insights to maximise recovery and to minimise risk across every stage of the credit management value chain - from pre-delinquency to portfolio assignment or sale.
One platform. A perfect balance of ease-of-use and power, receeve’s cloud-native, no-code platform is fast to deploy, simple to manage, and easy to customise and expand. Bring together intelligence, strategy, and operations in one place.
Our clients come from the banking, telco, public utilities, and retailer segments. We have recently increased our seed funding from venture capital funds from Seaya Ventures, 14W, and ABN AMRO Ventures. Existing backers, Mangrove, Speedinvest, and Seedcamp participated in the expansion round – bringing our total war chest to more than $18M to accelerate growth throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
We are headquartered in Hamburg, Germany through our teams are working fully remote. We are 60+ of the most creative and innovative thinking people. We are growing and always on the lookout for inspired and talented people. If you are motivated to be a part of something big. If you have a passion for technology, innovation, customer success, sales, and building sales opportunities from scratch. If you like to think outside the box to make great things happen. Then we want you to join us in our journey!
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level