Frontend Engineer - Workflows (f/m/d)
Primer is here to make payments simple.
By connecting to us, businesses around the world are connected to everything they need to make payments happen.
Set up in the UK in 2020 by an ex PayPal team, we’ve been backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Balderton Capital and Accel. We’re also partnered with Klarna, GoCardless and Worldline among others.
Our teams work remotely, from anywhere. We value drive, autonomy, and transparency, and we’re looking for people to shape our culture as much as we’re looking for people to build our product.
We're looking for a highly skilled Frontend Engineer to join our remote-first "Workflows" team to develop our next-generation user interfaces. "Workflows" enable non-developers to build complex routing between third-party services. Ensuring the experience is engaging, powerful and easy to use is paramount to the adoption of this feature which will power payments for the biggest merchants on the planet.
Primer is changing the payments narrative, reducing the barriers to working effectively with a wide variety of third party services (both payments and non-payments specific). You’ll be amongst the earliest members of this team, helping to shape the direction of the product as a whole.
What will the role involve?
- Completely rethinking how merchants route payments across third-party services
- Implementing and optimising a complex user interface for describing and configuring payment flows **
- Designing and leading the delivery of new features for our product suite, and help us create an awesome developer experience for external partners
- Working in close collaboration with our product, infrastructure and backend teams to deliver excellent and robust user-facing products
- Developing deep payments expertise, always looking for ways to optimise our merchant-facing APIs to improve developer experience
- Creating first-class documentation for our customers, partners, and internal teams
- Familiar with implementing complex interactions while maintaining a flawless frame rate
- Experience with Rest APIs, GraphQL,
framer-motionwould be desirable
- Passion for beautiful, maintainable and well-tested code
- Highly motivated self-starter who values autonomy and getting things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and remote environment
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level