Frontend Developer Vue.js - BOSS (f/m/d)
We’re (still) hiring! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Not sure if now is a good time to change jobs? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. We closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 and have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As a Frontend developer at Bitpanda, you will mainly develop features and contribute to our in-house back office web application used by many company departments. You will ensure the timely and efficient delivery of high quality code, enhance performance, and be responsible for maintaining an appealing and functioning web application.
About the team
BOSS is an internal application and the enabler for various departments within Bitpanda. The team responsible for BOSS works with internal stakeholders, such as Customer Support, Operations, Compliance and Finance, helping them in their daily work to ensure that they are able to keep our users happy and that we are able to fulfill regulatory requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Technically design, build and maintain advanced applications & features for the internal web frontend platform
- Responsibly generate maintainable and scalable code, optimised for robustness, reliability and performance
- Write and maintain unit tests so that quality is maintained and adherence to functional requirements is ensured
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance at all times
- Participate in backlog refinements to add technical details to tasks and user stories
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with ES2015, modern reactive frameworks (VueJS) and HTML
- Strong understanding of SCSS, BEM and frontend tooling (webpack, ESLint, stylelint, etc)
- Background in integrating with REST API services and WebSockets
- Good knowledge of OOP paradigms like inheritance, genericity and interfaces
- Highly skilled with testing (browser testing, unit tests, storybook, etc)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
What we offer:
- Permanent employment with a competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Private medical healthcare
- Learning and personal development budget/possibilities
- Multisport & MultiLife memberships
- Latest hardware
- Fantastic, well-equipped office (free snacks, fruits, soft drinks and even prosecco)
- Fun! (gaming rooms, board games, pool table and a fireplace!)
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Flexible working hours
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.