Frontend Developer (m/w/d)
Who we are
We specialize in building and maintaining pay-later solutions that give our customers a choice in how they pay online and offline: now, later or in parts. Currently, we are live with cashpresso, an easy-to-manage overdraft, and FINANCE A BIKE, enabling customers to part-pay bikes. For our latest project, we have implemented an innovative business model for device rentals in cooperation with our German partner and US tech giant Apple.
What you will do
• You’ll have end-to-end responsibility for our new and exisiting features: from (co-) planning and realizing new and innovative solutions to optimizing our established ones
• We want you to come up with your own ideas and are happy if you challenge ours, best done with taking on full responsibility for our subprojects
What you will bring with you
• 2 years + experience in frontend developing
• Knowledge of Java Script/Type Script, HTML, CSS, SCSS desired
• Professional command of Angular 2+, React, or Apache Wicket
• Experience with CI (Jenkins) and Git desired
• Solid Java, Spring, JPA, Maven, Docker, Linux, AWS, and NPM skills beneficial
• You’re curious, a self-starter and deliver without a lot of oversight
How you benefit from working with us
• Flexible working hours and central office location in the heart of Vienna
• Chances to network within an exciting start-up environment
• Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas from day 1
• Opportunities for growth, career potential and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
• Become part of our international and dedicated team with exceptional team spirit (multiple four-legged happiness managers included)
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
We offer a market-oriented overpayment depending on qualifications, experience, and skill set. Minimum salary according to Austrian collective agreement amounts to EUR 2,740.81 PM.
Interested? Please send your application to Katharina at . 3 sentences of introduction and a CV or an informative XING/LinkedIn profile will do.