Front End Software Engineer
Your main tasks are:
- Extending our customer-facing web app built using ReactJS and AWS Amplify.
- Smartphone app development using ReactNative and AWS Amplify.
- Developing and maintaining internal web apps for device management and monitoring.
If you are experienced and interested in backend development and the AWS tech stack, tasks in this field are available too. Furthermore, you have the possibility to establish, grow, and manage your own team if you want and have the experience to do so.
The following requirements are mandatory:
- At least two years of professional experience as a web and/or app engineer
- Strong experience with building web apps using ReactJS
- Experience with smartphone app development and deployment
- Experience or interest in learning ReactNative and GraphQL APIs
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Motivation and desire to learn and adapt
- Ability to both self-manage your tasks and work in a team
Ideally you also have:
- Experience with AWS Amplify, Cognito, and SNS
- Interest and ability to establish and manage a small cloud development team
We offer the following benefits:
- Work in an agile and innovative environment with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours and home office (up to two days per week)
- A modern and ergonomic workplace in our new, central office (from Q1/22)
- Social events such as ski and hiking tours, and after work activities
- Free Wiener Linien travel tickets (Jahreskarten), coffee, and snacks
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salaries (at least € 46.000 gross per year for this position, more depending on your qualifications and experience)