This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Front-end Software Developer (Mid-level / React.js) (social enterprise)
Are you an ambitious front-end developer and do you want to be part of a start-up with social impact? Then Changeroo is your place to be! We develop an innovative SaaS solution (Single Page Application) that enables organisations to, in real-time, collaboratively develop, visualise, communicate, and optimise their interventions to realize societal value. Object-based, interactive diagrams that are partially automatically generated are at the core.
Changeroo, the heart and mind of impact-diven organisations
We’re an ambitious, technology-driven start-up. Our social enterprise works in collaboration with Wageningen University, Woord & Daad, Tropenbos International, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, MDF Training & Consultancy, Impact Centre Erasmus, Partos and other stakeholders with a social mission.
Our interactive online tool enables purpose-driven organisations, projects and policies to learn more about their social impact and to optimise accordingly. Together with their stakeholders, they use our web application to visualise change journeys; their interventions and the change process these interventions activate to bring about societal change. The knowledge library we’re building will offer solutions to complex societal challenges.
Job description: How you are going to make an impact
We’re entering a phase in which we work towards a fully-fledged SaaS software solution. Think of new features such as tracking the history of the visualisation, export function, and improved features for co-creation. But also, optimisation of existing features such as the algorithm that finds the optimal path of the arrows in a diagram. Hence, you’ll play a crucial role in making the ambitions and potential of Changeroo a reality!
We’ve been partnering with software development agency Unc Inc. Now it’s time to start our own development team of two developers who can take the lead in this phase. So, lots of opportunities to provide input and take responsibility. Collaboration with the development agency will continue, so there’s room for consultation and the expertise of DevOps, UX and design is also available.
We’re looking for a smart and driven developer who writes high-quality code. A front-end developer:
- University / higher applied education working and thinking level (e.g., Computer Science).
- Mid-career: a minimum of 5 years of solid experience, including strong experience with interactive applications.
- You write code that is well-structured, well-maintainable, and modular.
- You’re analytical, keep up with the latest technologies and like to find the best solution to a problem.
- You like to work in a start-up environment.
What can you expect from Changeroo?
- An enterprising, international work environment where you are part of an enjoyable, small team. Lots of responsibility and input as part of a driven start-up that wants to have a positive impact on the world.
- A contract for a year with the prospect of a permanent contract.
- A salary of € 30,000 – € 36,000 (plus 8% holiday pay) based on 40 hours p/w, depending on knowledge and qualities.
- Flexible working hours. Partly working from home is negotiable.
- An inspiring workplace in the heart of Rotterdam.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Mid-Level Front-End Developer? Then we’d
love to hear about you!
The application process consists of:
- An online code test
- 1st interview: introduction and personality/ambitions
- 2nd interview: technical assessment
- 3rd interview: further in-depth
Visit career.changeroo .com for more information.