Front End Engineer (f/m/d)
Who are they?
Finary is building the modern Private Bank, powered by Tech. Forget about spreadsheets, Finary allows you to track, manage and invest your wealth. They believe that technology can enable everybody to become great investors. To achieve that, they are reinventing the experience from the ground up.
Finary is backed by YC, leading VCs like Speedinvest & Kima, advised by experts, and has assembled a team of veteran engineers and marketers. Users love their product and they’re just getting started!
🚀 An early employee in a team of 11, you’ll build game-changer features for Web and App at Finary, a YC alumni and the fastest growing portfolio tracker in the world.
💰 Competitive Salary & Equity
🦸 Full-time position
🇪🇺 Paris-based but International Remote
We work in an environment where we encourage responsibility, ownership and initiatives.
We don’t have daily meetings or even many meetings during a typical week. The delivery follows our own adaptation of ShapeUp (Basecamp).
Everyone is autonomous and accountable of its topics from conception to production.
Everyting is optimized so you can spend most of your weeks doing what you love most: making.
What you’ll do
In a nutshell: work on our Web App and Mobile App in React.
- Work closely with our Head of Product and our Front-End Lead.
- Build slick interfaces, ranging from complex features to internal tools.
- Work on both Web & App, depending on what the current priorities
- Build out our rock-solid design system
- Collaborate with other devs to improve our systems
🚀 Some features released lately or currently under development
- Geographical and sectorial expositions
- Portfolio projection
- Dividend tracker
- Mobile app
- Fees analyser
We’re looking for people that are genuinely friendly and ambitious.
Experienced - 5+ years in Front-End Development roles, mostly in consumer startups. You have worked on a large frontend code base and owned features from start to finish.
React Specialist - You are a master of React. React Native is a plus.
Fluent in English - Fluency is a must, native is a big plus.
Team player - You are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
Responsible and autonomous - You own your subjects and work in total autonomy. You take initiatives and are accountable from conception to production.
High Standards - You value collaboration with Product to deliver pixel-perfect experiences.
Users first - You create for the users before anything else and are mindful and reactive when it comes to their experience.
Perpetual learner - You stay up to date with the latest developments in React and the frontend space. You are constantly looking for ways to improve yourself.
- You are passionate about personal finance & investing
- You’ve shipped complex projects with teams of engineers
- You want to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
👨🏽🎨 World-Class Engineering degree? Self-Taught? It doesn’t matter.
We care about your skills, not what’s written on a piece of paper.
- Location: Paris or Remote
- Competitive package & meaningful equity grant
- Medical insurance with Alan
- All the tools you need (Macbook, keyboard, monitor, laptop stand, etc)
- Free Finary Plus & other cool perks
- Call with one of our founders (30 minutes)
- Meet one of our tech leads and home technical assignment
- Meet the rest of the team (2 hours)
- Decision time!
💡 You don’t live in Paris? The whole process can be remote and we hire globally!
How to apply?
Tell us why you want to join Finary and why you generally care about the problem we’re solving. Make your first impression count. Share with us what excites you, your portfolio and how you envision your role at Finary.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level