Front-End Developer (React) (f/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
We’re looking for a Front-End Developer to join our UI team and help with the development of our product – the AI-powered CELUS Engineering Platform which automates electronics engineering process significantly reducing the development time.
- Translate mocks from our designer into performant react components
- Create data bindings to communicate with our back-end APIs
- Contribute to solutions design, create, update, improve product architecture and optimize product performance
- Review, maintain and refactor existing code to meet the requirements for improved or new features
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience as UI developer is a must
- React is the key technology requirement, including knowledge of Redux and Redux Saga
- Experience working with Typescript is a must
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Agile-mindset and solution driven way of thinking
- An agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere in a great international team, with a flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping the CELUS Engineering Platform and have a direct impact on the electronics industry
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunities, as well as 24 vacation days + an additional paid Christmas week
- Support with the visa application and a relocation allowance
- German or English language classes
- Our "Best hunter" bonus for bringing new superheroes to the team
- Knowledge sharing sessions, numerous workshops, and our corporate library (online and offline)
- Personal development opportunities (courses, lectures, conferences etc.) with a yearly budget of up to 1000 EUR
- Regular team on-site and off-site events (cooking team buildings, pottery classes, VR gaming, escape rooms, etc.)
- Monthly metro ticket or parking spaces provided
- Free snacks, soft drinks and coffee in the office and free lunches in the local canteen
- A “Qualitrain” gym membership subsidized by us, offering access to 5000 sport and wellness facilities all around Germany, including swimming pools, yoga studios, massage and more
CELUS is a software engineering platform.
We simplify the process of designing electronics components by using artificial intelligence.
As a growing start-up company based in Munich, we believe in electronics engineering automation. This enables designing electronics components in a fraction of the time and nourishes creativity, as well as innovation.
Our mission is to unleash scalable engineering through our two products:
ORBIT - providing a comprehensive library of electronics components
SUPERNOVA - automating all the manual engineering steps.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in CELUS. Please fill out the following short form. Should you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please send an email to [email protected]
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level