- Enjoy great autonomy allowing you to identify problems, carry out analysis, design solutions and execute them
- Collaborate with the leadership and medical team to solve critical problems
- Design and build leading processes, reports and products
- This role provides an insight on how to build a business and the ability to solve any problem thrown at you
WEN WIR SUCHEN
- You are a structured thinker and are comfortable with breaking complex problems into smaller ones while working with data to facilitate your work
- You are curious in nature and passionate about solving healthcare in Europe
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German
- Ideally, you have 1-2 years of work experience as an entrepreneur in residence or in a fast-paced environment such as in consulting or growth stage startups.
- Ideally, you already have some experience with Excel functions or SQL queries
WAS WIR BIETEN
- A very human company culture with a great purpose
- Flexible remote work with ideally 1-2 days per week in our nice office in Gleispark
- 4-day week with a 80% work at 90% pay (!) model
- Weekly live meditation session with the team, free lunch at the office
- Free Kianava health programs for you and your family (2x per year)
- Working with an experienced team who have been 10ys+ with fast growing startups
- Really help people who suffer from long-term health issues and chronic pain
You will be part of an impact driven leadership team with decades of prior experience at unicorn startups as well as DAX companies. This unique opportunity throws you into the front seat of a seed stage startup teaching you how to build an impact driven business from scratch, how to solve challenging problems, and the mentality to achieve ambitious goals while having fun along the way. At Kianava, you can expect to be surrounded by amazing colleagues and have full autonomy in how you go about making your mark.
Kianava ist ein digitales Healthcare Startup, das multi-disziplinäres und medizinisches Coaching auf Grundlage der Integrativen Medizin online anbietet. Einzigartig in Europa, unterstützt Kianava Menschen mit chronischen Erkrankungen ihre Gesundheit und Lebensqualität mittels eines ganzheitlichen therapeutischen Gesundheitsplans und eines multidisziplinären medizinischen Teams zu verbessern.