Packhelp is a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our cutting-edge software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
The team is constantly growing and we're looking for a Financial Specialist to join the Pack!
This role will suit someone who:
- Has 1-2 years of accounting experience mixed with a solid knowledge in F&A areas
- Is fluent in both Polish and English on at least B2 level (conversational)
- Is very familiar with MS Office (especially Excel)
- Is self-disciplined and can organize own tasks and schedule perfectly
- Can focus on details, presents analytical thinking and feels the genuine curiosity for the finance area
- Feels that everything can be solved with a load of creativity and motivation
- Can work perfectly both on their own and within the team
- Is proactive and self-driven
- Wants to work with cool people and grow :)
Nice to have:
- Practical knowledge of SAP Business One and/or Symfonia
- Experience in warehouse management
- Knowledge of French tax regulations
- Fluency in French
Your duties:The new team member will be responsible for the financial side of the whole sales flow.
- Issuing FVS for the polish and french market
- Working closely with Logistics on customs clearance
- Communicating and supporting our internal Sales team with proper client invoicing
- Close cooperation with internal Finance and Accounting teams
- Cooperation with external accounting provider
- Creating and developing processes for sales and finance
- Monitoring all the changes with tax and accounting regulations
- Reporting for internal purposes as well as for external national institutions
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - we provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidized MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, an extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and training
- Remote-first company culture - equal chance to participate in company's life, no matter where you work; all meetings, workshops and events are online for now
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
More about Packhelp:
Packhelp is a place where curious minds come together to look for new possibilities and solutions. As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in the product we create. We develop fast, take smart risks and make bold uneasy decisions.
Our efforts are appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Million € from leading international VC funds.