Financial Assistant (Collections)
Packhelp is a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our cutting-edge software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
The team is constantly growing and we're looking for a Financial Assistant to join the Pack!
This role will suit someone who:
- Can focus on details and is meticulous
- Has highly developed analytical and communication skills
- Has no issues with MS Office and GSuite
- Is naturally motivated and involved in everything they do
- Knows that prioritization and great organization of tasks and projects is the key to meet deadlines
- Feels comfortable in everyday communication in Polish and English with both the team and clients
- Is already experienced in a similar position
You’ll get the space to:
- Learn from more experienced colleagues
- Have an impact on building the internal Finance Team
- Skyrocket your career with the life and industry-changing startup
- Expired debt collection and reports preparation on this matter
- Phone and email communication with our clients regarding the payments (mostly in English)
- Supporting our Sales Team regarding finance matters
- Preparing the debt collection documents and lawsuits
- Ordering refunds for our clients in different payments systems
- Supporting Finance Team in daily duties (e.g. cost invoices input)
- Financial documents preparation and cooperation with external accounting office
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - we provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidized MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, an extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and training
- Remote-first company culture - equal chance to participate in company's life, no matter where you work; all meetings, workshops and events are online for now
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
More about Packhelp:
Packhelp is a place where curious minds come together to look for new possibilities and solutions. As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in the product we create. We develop fast, take smart risks and make bold uneasy decisions.
Our efforts are appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Million € from leading international VC funds.