Finance Manager - Valuation Analyst (f/m/d)
Vertevis Capital Partners is an up-and-coming player in the field of ESG investments. At Vertevis, three main fund categories are at the heart of the company’s philosophy and mission: Climate & infrastructure, Digitalization & infrastructure, and Diversity.
Vertevis Capital Partners is currently building their team da capo (from scratch) and are looking to hire high potentials that facilitate the success of the company’s launch in their first-ever offices in Frankfurt, Germany. If this caught your attention keep reading :).
- Support the Management during the fundraising.
- Mentored and supported by the Managing Director.
- Acquires the basics of the daily Deal work and, along the years more advanced knowledge of the fundamentals of PE work.
- Acquires expertise in the industry (KPIs, metrics, trends) he or she decided to specialize in.
- Willing to go the next step toward a finance Director Role.
- 2-3 years of previous experience as a Valuation Analyst.
- Fluent in both English and German.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Collaborative team spirit.
- CFA certificate.
What we offer
- Opportunity for personal development.
- One day per week of remote work.
- An opportunity to experience a start-up atmosphere in a PE environment.
Office Location - Frankfurt/ Onsite
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level