Finance Associate (f/m/x)
Your Job at Raus.
- You will work closely with the founding team and become an important part of our finance team.
- You are responsible for various projects independently and support the CFO of the company in relevant projects.
- You support the reporting to external and internal stakeholders and work together with the tax consultancy.
- You analyse new opportunities and prepare decision support for the management.
- You monitor cost management and implement new processes with other teams.
- You are studied for a Bachelor's or Master's degree with a focus on business administration.
- You have already gained some practical experience in finance/controlling in a company or at a tax or auditing firm.
- You find structured and analytical solutions to problems and manage to set the right priorities with your proactive, independent way of working.
- You are business fluent in German and English.
- You are passionate about redefining travel and nature hospitality
- You love to spend time outdoors.
- You are well organized, a team player and work thoroughly
- Become part of a fast-growing early-stage startup with the support of renowned investors and an open, diverse and transparent company culture.
- Develop the future of nature hospitality and help us build a sustainable company.
- Work in a young, professional and ambitious team with flat hierarchies and great potential for personal and professional growth.
- Other benefits include:
- 28 vacation days.
- 1 additional paid day off for volunteering.
- 3 nights per year for you and your +1 in our Raus cabins per year are on us.
- A flexible work environment with a nice office in Berlin, a stocked fridge, good coffee and fresh fruit.
All individuals seeking employment at Raus are considered equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your application including your earliest possible starting date to: [email protected]
We look forward to your application and to getting to know you!
Come Raus with us. 🌳