This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Expansion Internship (f/m/x)
Your Job at Raus
- You are the contact person for our landowners and make sure they have everything they need.
- You work closely with the founders and support the team in building a robust pipeline of potential locations for the Raus concept.
- You develop and manage a land acquisition tool.
- You analyse, research and document potential locations according to the Raus criteria.
- You research possible preconditions at municipal and regional level.
- You participate in the decision-making process and prepare analyses on the financial viability of leads.
- You will assist in the preparation of presentations and communication with the municipalities.
- You are willing to commit yourself for at least 6 months as an intern or working student.
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or are currently studying for a Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- You have gained first experience in the real estate sector (advantageous, but not required).
- You have a strong attention to detail and are very good at researching information.
- No challenge is too big for you and you manage to set the right priorities with your proactive, independent way of working.
- You speak fluent German and English.
- You like to travel and enjoy communicating with people and convincing them.
- You are passionate about redefining travel and nature hospitality.
- Become part of a fast-growing early-stage startup with the support of renowned investors and an open, diverse and transparent company culture.
- Develop the future of nature hospitality and help us build a sustainable company.
- Work in a young, professional and ambitious team with flat hierarchies and great potential for personal and professional growth.
- Other benefits include:
- 28 vacation days.
- 1 additional paid day off for volunteering.
- 3 nights per year for you and your +1 in our Raus cabins per year are on us.
- A flexible work environment with a nice office in Berlin, a stocked fridge, good coffee and fresh fruit.
All individuals seeking employment at Raus are considered equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your application including your earliest possible starting date to: [email protected]
We look forward to your application and to getting to know you!
Come Raus with us. 🌳