Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Scalarr is seeking a highly motivated self-starter to fill the Executive Assistant role. This key member will have primary responsibility for providing support to the CEO with her operational daily tasks. The ideal candidate will thrive in a high pressure, entrepreneurial environment.
Essential position responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s calendars, as well as scheduling and setting up reminders for executives to keep everyone on track.
- Plan and coordinate onsite and offsite meetings, team off-sites and team events.
- Assist with the execution of company events, such as holiday parties, happy hours, summer picnics, and offsite activities.
- Book executive travel and coordinate registrations for seminars, conferences, and other events.
- Attend meetings and assist with setup, agendas, materials, presentations, notes, and follow-up on action items.
- Complete and submit weekly expense reports.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity when working with sensitive information.
- Be involved in the operational tasks of the CEO by gathering and providing the required information and summary reports needed for decision making.
- Collaborate and work closely with recruiting, finance, workplace, and other internal teams to effectively carry out the required duties and execute projects successfully.
- In conjunction with the CEO, ensure that all agreements are prepared correctly and on time.
- Provide research about new markets, opportunities, and on-time reporting.
- Anticipate and act on the needs of the CEO to proactively manage responsibilities - think 5 steps ahead!
- Fluent English.
- Display strong self-motivation, persistence, initiative, and accountability.
- Show competence, professionalism, and fluency when communicating via email and over the phone.
- Thrive in a highly entrepreneurial and demanding environment, juggling many competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail, diligence, and follow-through attitude.
- Natural ability to take and follow direction from executives.
- A highly-intelligent individual who shows tenacity, grit, positivity, and overall, a team player mentality.
Would be a big plus:
- Experience in Sales or Marketing.