ESG Consultant (f/m/d)
ESG Consultant (f/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
What would be your mission?
- You support the process of developing our ESG offer for our core segments
- You specialise in 1-2 of our core segments (Financial Services, Software, Professional Services, Manufacturing and Consumer Goods) to bring our ESG solution to customers
- You work closely with our sales teams to enable them to expand the pipeline for our ESG products
- You advise our customers and work closely with them to implement our software solution
- You work on implementation of key ESG frameworks and Planetly positioning (incl certification for frameworks if necessary)
Who is our best match?
- You have 2-5 years of experience as a consultant or strategic advisor
- You are experienced in partner engagement and analysis including materiality assessment, interviews, workshops, and peer benchmarking
- You bring knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks and indices such as EU Taxonomy, CDP, GRI, TCFD
- Ideally, you can bring one of the following to the table:
- Understanding of impact assessment approaches and techniques including water risk, climate change, biodiversity
- Experience in supply chain engagement including assessment, management, assurance & audit
- Understanding of legislative requirements and their interplay, including EU ETS, ESOS, SECR Mandatory GHG Reporting, and ISO 14001 and ISO14064.
- You are a team player and know that working together delivers the best results - whether it be with your customers, external partners or your team members
- You have a university degree (Bachelor and/or Master) and are fluent in German and English (C1,C2)
What do we offer?
- Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious targets reality
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
- We are ever evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Enjoy the perks of working remote first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
- We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary
Let’s do good and have some fun! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
At Planetly, we believe that diversity builds resilience. Therefore, we value all perspectives brought to the table within our team, while we are creating a planet-positive economy.
We seek to build an inclusive workplace that is psychologically and physically safe. Therefore we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), people of any age, or family status. We encourage you to apply even if you do not fit 100% of the technical requirements.
We are here to focus on our strengths and work as a team to learn, grow, and build amazing things together. We at Planetly show zero tolerance to intolerance.
At .planetly we made it our mission to build the best technology for the planet. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to transition to a zero carbon economy. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. We’re a data and technology company that believes people are essential. If you want to become a part of our mission of making the business world more sustainable we are thrilled to hear from you.
We'd love to hear from you
Please fill out the following short form. If you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please reach out via email to [email protected].
Years of experience