Email Marketing Strategist
What we are looking for
As Email Marketing Strategist at Airbank, you'll drive customer activation by crafting meaningful and relevant content across the customer journey. Your abilitiies combine an analytical mindset—to identify the right user segments—and creative finesse—to drive customer acquisition, retention, personalization, loyalty, and long-term customer relationships. You will collaboratively plan data-driven activations with the marketing, sales, and engineering teams to develop cheerful CRM programs, journeys, and campaigns from ideation, planning, and development to execution, tracking, and analysis.
What you will be responsible for
- Managing and executing email communications to our Airbank community (triggered series, campaigns, one-off emails, etc.). developing flows, segmentations, list management, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Coordinating campaign deliverables with sales, engineering, marketing and design teams. Writing and editing HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Understanding how to measure, analyze and incorporate the use of behavioral data to optimize email and campaign performance
- Creating custom reports for email performance and recommending next steps to inform ongoing strategy improvements.
- Brainstorming new and creative strategies focused on deeper customer engagement and product affinity (with high awareness of the competitive landscape).
- Implementing a rigorous testing cadence, developing tests for both mobile and desktop environments.
- You bring something new from your culture, background, or previous experiences that enriches our team. We grow together as Airbank when everyone adds to our culture and we'd invite you to contribute as well.
- Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. A good understanding of our product and you live and breathe customer research and are committed to increasing customer engagement. You are comfortable with operating with a high degree of autonomy.
- Experience: Proven work experience in email marketing, performance marketing, or marketing automation.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy going colleagues. At Airbank we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluent in English. Nice to have: foreign languages.
Benefits of joining Airbank
- A remote-first work environment with a flexible schedule
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment
- A team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values
- A competitive salary and bonus
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
- An allowance for your dream home-office setup or a WeWork membership
About the application
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
How to apply
If you want your application to stand out, make an introduction to an ideal target customer.
Airbank is a cash management platform, designed to deliver more control, visibility, and automation to modern finance teams.
Join our team!
Great to see you that you are interested in building Airbank with us.
Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at [email protected].