Editorial Content Manager (f/m/d) full-time, Berlin
Editorial Content Manager
Speedinvest is a leading early-stage venture capital firm with €600 AuM and 40 investors based in Berlin, London, Munich, Paris, Vienna, and San Francisco. Our dedicated sector-focused teams are the first to fund Europe's most innovative technology startups and our in-house operational experts are on-hand to offer founders ongoing support with growth, HR, US market expansion, and more. Wefox, Bitpanda, TIER Mobility, GoStudent, Curve, CoachHub, Schüttflix, TourRadar, Adverity, and Twaice are among our portfolio of 250+ companies.
About the Position
Does managing an editorial calendar excite you just as much as executing a kicka$$ content campaign? Are you an experienced, data-driven storyteller with a passion for European tech who can make even the most complicated story engaging and informative?
Join our Communications team as Editorial Content Manager and help further position Speedinvest as THE go-to source for insights into the cool, complex, and competitive European startup ecosystem.
- Define and execute an industry-leading editorial content strategy in partnership with the Head of Communications
- Research and write exclusive, on-brand, SEO optimized articles for our blog and collaborate with the team to turn your text into multi-channel content opportunities (PR, social media, video, infographics, etc.)
- Own our brand newsletter and take it to the next level, while offering guidance on sector-focused team newsletters
- Support our investment teams and in-house operational experts in the optimization and publication of content that drives awareness and deal flow
- Manage and measure the effectiveness of all editorial content to maximize organic reach, improve ROI, and reach quarterly goals
- Contribute to ongoing and ad hoc Communications team projects (website maintenance, events, award applications, etc.)
- Professional-level fluency in English (German is a plus but not required)
- At least 3+ years experience in a similar role with successful examples to share
- A strong track record of creating and measuring the effectiveness of on-brand, SEO optimized content
- A veteran writer who can communicate complex ideas, data, and analysis in a down to earth, digestible way
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a deadline and goal-oriented role that supports multiple internal teams
- Proactive, intrinsically motivated, team player who is dedicated to achieving ambitious goals … with a good sense of humor
- University degree in communications, journalism, English, or related field
- Opportunity to work in a successful, innovative European Venture Capital Fund within an international team
- Work in an inspiring environment directly with senior partners and receive ongoing training to develop your technical, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Working directly and hands-on with investors and other external stakeholders
If you want to work within the VC ecosystem and are passionate about making an impact, we look forward to receiving your application.
Speedinvest believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to the Venture Capital world. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, colour, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation, or marital status.
We look forward to hearing from you!