Director of Growth (f/m/d)
Today’s healthcare fails a lot of us living with chronic conditions. It is unnecessarily hard to get access to medical advice, prescriptions and medications. More and more costs are put on the consumer as healthcare systems struggle to carry the burden.
9am.health is building a company to redesign healthcare for consumers making it easy, affordable and kind. They start by focusing on chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and hyperlipidemia for customers in the United States. They will redesign all care elements into one digital service individualized around today’s reality of people’s life - always available and incredibly convenient and kind, at prices anyone can afford even without insurance.
The founding team behind 9am.health has been working together for many years and includes former founders and CEOs of mySugr, a digital service used by over 3m people with diabetes worldwide. Today the team has 200 employees and is part of the world’s largest biotech company Roche.
We are looking for people that do not look for a job - but a mission - people that want to be part of something special and work for the benefit of our users and transform healthcare for the better.
We have an exceptional opportunity to be amongst the first people to join the marketing team as a Director of Growth.
As one of the first team members, you will…
- Create the strategy and execute our marketing efforts across search engines, social media, company websites, blogs, and advertisements
- Bring our social media presence to life. We are not the average healthcare company so we want to show it...Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, and wherever else you think we can bring ourselves out there.
- Develop engaging content. Health content belongs out in the open, accessible to all, in a way that is easy to understand.
- Drive multi-channel marketing campaigns. You will be on the ground creating/executing marketing campaigns but also working closely with marketing agencies to scale up marketing
- Help generate and drive KPIs for all campaigns
This is you:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in relevant roles/industries
- Have a passion to break into the rapidly digitizing healthcare industry
- Are positive, innovative and empathetic
- You are analytical and love number crunching
You will stand out if you:
- Worked in a company that sold a digital product or subscription service directly to consumers
- Healthcare experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Perfect companies (Hulu, Netflix, Calm, Lemonade, Headspace, Hims..)
Here is what you can expect:
- Being part of a growing team that will tackle big problems means you will have the ability to shape the service and how we interact with the world around us
- Joining an exciting environment of an international startup with highly experienced founders that have successfully built a business from scratch before
- Working with a small, flexible team with lots of opportunities to shape technology, infrastructure, culture, and ways of working
The Director of Growth position is a full-time position based in Encinitas, California steps away from the Coast Highway 101 and Beacons Beach.
We value the diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Let’s do some good and have fun! Go ahead and hit the apply button, we look forward to hearing from you!
Years of experience