Director of Growth
Today’s healthcare fails a lot of us living with chronic conditions. It is unnecessarily annoying to get access to medical advice, prescriptions and medications. Technology has come too far so it’s time to modernize and digitize healthcare.
9am.health is building a company to redesign healthcare for the consumer, making it easy, affordable and kind. We are focusing on people with chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. We are redesigning the care experience into one digital service, individualized for the patient--incredibly convenient and kind, at prices that are affordable even without insurance.
The founding team behind 9am.health has been working together for many years and includes former founders and CEOs of mySugr, a digital service used by over 3 million people with diabetes worldwide. Today the mySugr team has 200 employees and is part of the world’s largest biotech company Roche.
Funded by tier 1 Silicon Valley VCs, we're now starting the next adventure in digital health and we need the best people to do this. We are looking for people that do not look for just a job - but a mission - people that want to be part of something special and work for the benefit of our users and transform healthcare for the better.
We have an exceptional opportunity to be amongst the first people to join the marketing team as a Director of Growth.
As one of the first team members, you will…
- Create the strategy and execute our marketing efforts across search engines, social media, company websites, blogs, and advertisements
- Bring our social media presence to life. We are not the average healthcare company so we want to show it...Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, and wherever else you think we can bring ourselves out there.
- Develop engaging content. Health content belongs out in the open, accessible to all, in a way that is easy to understand.
- Drive multi-channel marketing campaigns. You will be on the ground creating/executing marketing campaigns but also working closely with marketing agencies to scale up marketing
- Help generate and drive KPIs for all campaigns
This is you:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in relevant roles/industries
- Have a passion to break into the rapidly digitizing healthcare industry
- Are positive, innovative and empathetic
You will stand out if you:
- Worked in a company that sold a digital product or subscription service directly to consumers
- Healthcare experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Perfect companies (Hulu, Netflix, Calm, Lemonade, Headspace, Hims..)
Here is what you can expect:
- Being part of a growing team that will tackle big problems means you will have the ability to shape the service and how we interact with the world around us
- Joining an exciting environment of an international startup with highly experienced founders that have successfully built a business from scratch before
- Working with a small, flexible team with lots of opportunities to shape technology, infrastructure, culture, and ways of working
This is a full-time position based in Encinitas, California steps away from the Coast Highway 101 and Beacons Beach.
We value the diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Let’s do some good and have fun! Go ahead and hit the apply button, we look forward to hearing from you!