WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- Basic experience using Linux operating system
- Knowledge of at least one operating scripting languages like Shell, Perl, Python, etc.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts such as Firewalls, NAT, Port, Subnetting, VPC, VPNs
- Basic understanding of distributed version control system, preferably Git
- Basic understanding of SQL databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- Basic understanding of NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Kafka, MongoDB, Redis
- Basic understanding of VM’s, containers handling utilizing tools like Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Vagrant etc.
- Basic understanding of monitoring systems, preferably Prometheus & Grafana
- Basic understanding of logging configuration and monitoring
- Basic understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Configuration Management tools, preferably Ansible
- Communication skills developed to an extent which facilitates collaborating effectively with development, testing and account management team
- Ability to document, present and communicate the architecture in a written and visual form
Years of experience