DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
We’re (still) hiring! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Not sure if now is a good time to change jobs? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. We closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 and have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As a driven agile team member, you will be working closely with the development teams to implement and support their continuous integration, ensure stable and reliable releases of our platform. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our container-based micro-service infrastructure, to improve the availability and resilience of our services. With your motivation and knowledge in the latest cloud technologies, like Terraform and Kubernetes, you can create a scalable and solid architecture.
About the Team
The Platform area is responsible for developing and maintaining our internal APIs, services, infrastructure and security. The teams in the area support other Product teams by providing tools & services to enable the smoothest delivery possible of our Products. With a strong sense of ownership, you will ensure the timely and efficient delivery of high-quality code, a high level of performance and design whilst also developing innovative, compelling and cutting-edge systems that support our operations.
What you'll do:
- Development of our tools and improving systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to enhance our system and develop new features
- Enhancement of our terraform codebase and infrastructure pipeline to support rapid feature delivery
- Monitoring and upgrading our systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security
What we're looking for:
- Highly skilled in Linux Administration and AWS based infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, etc.)
- Min. 4-years’ experience with Docker, Kubernetes/ECS and Terraform
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD, CircleCI, Travis CI, Bitbucket Pipelines or similar
- Experience in building and maintaining real-time application monitoring with deep knowledge of troubleshooting hotspots
- Familiarity with scripting in Bash or Python
What we offer:
- Permanent employment with a competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Private medical healthcare
- Learning and personal development budget/possibilities
- Multisport & MultiLife memberships
- Latest hardware
- Fantastic, well-equipped office (free snacks, fruits, soft drinks and even prosecco)
- Fun! (gaming rooms, board games, pool table and a fireplace!)
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Flexible working hours
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.