Bitmovin provides API based software that powers the world's largest OTT online video providers with video developer tools, built by industry experts.Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer joining our Player engineering team to bring our CI/CD pipelines and cloud infrastructure to the next level. DevOps Engineers at Bitmovin are hybrid software/systems engineers who ensure that we run smoothly and have the capacity for future growth.
As a DevOps Engineer you will
- Be responsible for development and tuning of our CI and CD pipeline (Jenkins, CircleCi, Docker, Webpack, Gradle, Maven, Fastlane)
- Work on the setup, provisioning and maintenance of cloud infrastructure (GCP, AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, CDNs)
- Implement and improve developer tooling and processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness
It would be great if you have
- 2+ years of experience working as DevOps engineer
- Knowledge of low-level principles of computer and network components and extensive experience with all common operating systems
- Experience with the tools mentioned in the job responsibilities above
- Strong communication skills
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including discovery+, fuboTV, DAZN, BBC, RTL, RedBull Media House, Globo, ClassPass, The New York Times and many others.Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.