This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Delivery Specialist Intern
Gowago challenges the current process of car buying and strives to become the future way of getting a car. Our goal is to become the leader in online automotive retailing by providing the best and easiest customer experience. We believe in monthly payments, fair and transparent prices, and a hassle-free experience to find and drive your next car.
We are a team of 25 enthusiastic and talented people from different nationalities working together on the next generation of car ownership. As a user-first company, our office in Zürich, Switzerland, is always buzzing with discussions about what’s best for our customers, experiments we could run, and how to measure their impact.
We are looking for a passionate and talented Delivery intern to help us deliver the best delivery experience.
As a Delivery Specialist intern, you will help the Delivery team provide the best in class delivery experience for our partners and customers. You are the face of gowago for our delivery processes and for a smooth journey to get on the road with us. Your main task is to organize deliveries and support customers throughout this journey. Bring up ideas to improve processes and help your team become more efficient.
- Support and guide customers and partners throughout the whole delivery process
- Consult and reply to inbound phone calls
- Organize deliveries for our B2C, B2B and OEM channels
- Organize proof of insurances with our insurance partner
- Organize car registrations together with Dealers and OEM’s
- Organize Home deliveries with our logistics partner
- Help Manage CRM Inboxes including answering, managing and closing conversations
- Help Manage the delivery pipeline in our CRM
- Communicate with our partners such as Migros Bank AG, OEM’s and Dealerships
- Manage status updated in our partner’s systems
- Participate in daily kickoffs, team events and workshops
- Provide customers feedback to other departments to improve solutions and processes
- Conduct surveys requested by our Product team and leave extensive notes in the CRM to gather data
- Provide Inputs and suggestions to optimize processes and solutions for internal stakeholders as well as customers in regards to the delivery process
- Organizational talent and multi tasking capabilities
- You are an open, honest, transparent and trustworthy person
- Great prioritization skills
- Full proficiency in English & French and German is a strong plus or Full proficiency in English & German (ideally Swiss German) and French is a strong plus
- Experience working with a CRM (Ideally Hubspot)
- Delivery / Operations experience
- Contribute and help shape the delivery team
- A space to grow your skills and plenty of opportunities to grow internally
- The opportunity to participate in the future of a quickly growing startup that’s disrupting the personal mobility sector
- Flexible working - a mixture of office work and remote work
Gowago believes in rewarding success and working with outstanding people. We are seeking individuals that can make a difference. At gowago you will find a long-term career opportunity in a fast-growing startup.