wefox Group is Europe’s leading insurtech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a total of $235 million raised in 2019, making it the largest funding round by a European insurtech.
wefox Group is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering solutions for secured data-driven experiences.
- Your work comprises the full spectrum of data management, including data modelling, data integration, as well as aggregating data for analytical consumption and reporting
- Proactively improve processes, monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting our Data solutions (running PostgreSQL/Redshift and Airflow).
- You will be in direct contact with stakeholders and analysts from business departments, understanding their business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Develop a data model that allows accurate and consistent reporting and self-service analysis.
- You work on advancing data quality and ensure consistency
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience as a DWH developer
- Profound experience with data warehouse models
- Strong T-SQL / SQL skills, with proven ability to code effectively preferably Python
- Practiced and proficient in ETL/ELT procedures, data migration, integration, or data quality concepts
- Solid experience with RDBMS like Postgres plus strong NoSQL and unstructured datastore skills
- You have worked with the AWS data stack in the past (e.g: S3, Redshift, Lambda, Athena etc.)
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
Your contact person for this role is Godwin Udongwo
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.