Data Scientist (f/m/d)
Meet Packhelp. We're an international group of over 250 professionals who are helping nearly 50,000 companies across the World get better at the packaging. On the outside, we’re a packaging company, but look a little closer and you’ll see we’re one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe that have raised over €50M from leading international investors.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to work on projects that solve business problems and support data-driven decisions. You will be involved in digitization and cloud transformation projects.
- Work hand-in-hand with business teams on real business projects
- Define and implements models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business values
- Assure accuracy, integrity, and compliance of cleansed data
- Write efficient Python code
- Proactively identify opportunities for potential data products and analysis
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Fluency in Python, including data-related libraries
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - we provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - the latest technology, our own apps, and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support, and a subsidized MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, an extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
More about us:
We are experts in the unboxing experience. We create revolutionary technology that supports the growing packaging needs of all business models. Our proprietary software unleashes creativity, speeds up packaging development, and automates mundane tasks. Above all else, we help connect brands with sustainable yet affordable packaging solutions.
While Packhelp HQ is based in Poland, our thriving community of product engineers, creatives, marketers, and more work around the globe in countries such as Spain, France, and the Netherlands. In 2021, we revamped the Packhelp office to be an inclusive, supportive, and engaging space, no matter where our awesome employees are based. Come and see for yourself!
Packhelp is a place where curious minds come together to look for new possibilities and solutions. As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in the product we create. We develop fast, take smart risks and make bold uneasy decisions.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level