Currently, we’re looking for a Data Scientist who is willingness a strong desire to transform all skills into a quality and mature product. You will work with the latest technology in RL and be one of the not many people who apply it in Ukraine. Firstly, we offer to join our fast-paced team. Secondly, to work with a modern and demanded stack of technologies, participate in solving interesting tasks that are free of bureaucracy, search real practical decisions and what the main is a level up your skills and experience together with us. At this stage (product development started in June 2021), we created a simulation environment, launched an agent there, tested several simple games, and practically reached the POC level. So this is just the beginning.
Essential position responsibilities:
- Explore and implement challenging state-of-the-art algorithms;
- Train ML models for different tasks;
- Ensure Analytics model quality assurance and validate them;
- Implement swiftly demo quality prototypes;
- Convert proven useful prototypes into well-documented production-ready code;
- Optimize python code base for production models.
- Practical experience in developing Reinforcement Learning, CV solutions for game dev;
- At least 3+ years of experience researching and developing Machine Learning algorithms;
- Practical experience in developing Tabular Data & Time Series;
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning & Deep Learning concepts and algorithms;
- Experience with libraries and frameworks (PyTorch, OpenAI Gym, Scikit-learn, XGBoost, TensorFlow, etc.);
- Engineering background and great experience in Python;
- Deep knowledge of statistics and linear algebra;
- Ability to quickly prototype and implement new ideas, finding simple and accurate problem solutions;
- Ability to process and analyze huge data volumes, ability to create and check hypothesis including data visualization;
- Analytical thinking and exploratory state of mind. Strong research skills;
- Empathy and good communication abilities;
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field.
Would be a big plus:
- Understanding of Unity basics;
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with deployment to the cloud;
- Experience developing and optimizing real-time software for high-loaded systems;
- Experience with large-scale machine learning (100GB+ datasets).
If it sounds like a good fit for you, we’ll be happy to have you joining our team!