Data Engineer (f/m/d)
If the statistics are boring, you've got the wrong numbers. We’re looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our rapidly-expanding Business Intelligence Team at Meister. Your job will be to build and maintain scalable, high-performing data pipelines from a variety of raw data sources. You’ll work with state-of-the-art technologies – including Google BigQuery, airflow, Kubernetes and dbt – as you strive to bring data at Meister to the next level. If data is your thing, then Meister Business Intelligence is your place to shine: alongside a crack squad of dev-ops, engineers and data analysts, you’ll be in the perfect place to showcase your talents.
What you bring
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a data engineer or in a comparable role.
- Proficient handling of the Linux environment and git commands.
- Good understanding of data warehousing structures and modeling.
- Experience with data engineering pipeline tools.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, data dev-ops and data testing.
- Experience with open source tools (Singer Protocol, Great Expectations etc.) a bonus.
- Ambitious, well-funded company with the potential to drive innovation on the market.
- Highly-motivated, international team.
- Opportunities to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Generous annual salary starting from 48.000 Euro gross, depending on your experience.
- Strong focus on your personal and professional development.
- Choose your own hardware.
- Beautiful office in the heart of Vienna (company garden, pool room, creative spaces, etc.)
- Additional vacation day on your birthday.
- Public transport card, sponsored sport classes & much more.
- Fun and welcoming atmosphere (annual company retreat, team activities, BBQs in the garden, etc.)
- Location: Vienna, Austria.