Data & BI analyst (internship) (f/m/d)
Join a cross-functional team (with analysts, engineers & machine learning engineers) whose mission is to supply Lukooms, stakeholders & customers, with trusted data and data services that are easy to use to unlock growth & quality of services.
Your mission in the team:
You will be helping the data chapter with their everyday missions & responsibilities. You will also become a data analyst superstar, by creating new data models, providing simple business recommendations, creating new dashboards, ensuring data consistency in our BI tool and assisting business users in their BI needs.
- Analyse Luko data: claims, payments, users, etc
- Make simple business recommendations
- Create templates for people to make their own ad hoc analysis
- Ensure consistency of data in looker: report and follow up on issues
- Follow up with people on Looker / dbt skills
What do we recommend to be successful?
You are in your gap year or you are looking for an end-of-study internship of 6 months.
- Proficiency in Excel: Pivot table, charts, and macro have no secret for you ;)
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must (Everyone works in English at Luko!)
- You have a genuine interest in the technology sector and start-ups (through an internship or personal projects for ex.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Problem-solver mindset
- Deep understanding of the business stakes
What is in it for you?
- Be part of the fastest growing Insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, mental health support with Moka.care, learning and development courses, and many more.)
- Work-Life Balance and holidays for up to 6 days (for a 6 months internship)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris, Madrid & Berlin
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
Our recruitment process:
1. First interview/ Introduction call with Pie-loup, our Lead Data Analytics
2. Case study + debrief with the team
3. Lukofit interview with Alison from the People team
Who are we?
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 250 ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry and committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.
Years of experience