Data Analyst – Reporting & Finance
Your mission in the team:
As we expand internationally, our reporting needs grow in complexity and our finance team needs a reporting analyst. You will join the data chapter of a dynamic start-up to build and maintain the financial models and take ownership on reporting processes. By maintaining high data quality in our finance models, you will support our cash flow statements.
You will work closely with the finance and the data functions to secure reporting quality and maintain partners & investors relationships.
- Take ownership on several reportings and their delivery, plan and execute their automation
- Develop data models with a focus on finance & insurance (cost model, LTV, Investor’s metrics)
- Review and confirm cash transfers to partners
- Be involved in best practices implementations within the data team
- Improve our data quality & reliability with quality and relevancy tests
Who are you?
- Previous experience in an analytics or data function - ideally an experience in BI engineering.
- Maximum 3 years of experience as it is a junior role
- SQL skills
- Logical and data-driven thinking with strong attention to detail
- Fast learner with curiosity on analytical business challenges
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Startup experience
- Previous experiences in the insurance industry, finance support functions or reporting are a plus
- Introduction call
- Hiring manager interview
- Case study
- Meet the team
- Lukofit (Behavioural & Culture-fit interview)
- Reference check & offer
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.
Years of experience